You are here:

TPCG News Room

Parish President Gordon E. Dove


Residents with Flood Insurance affected by Spillway Water

Friday May 20, 2011 03:07 pm - 100 Views - Posted By Administration
Residents with Flood Insurance affected by Spillway Water

Residents who have flood insurance and are affected by the release of spillway water are eligible to file flood insurance claims. Coverage includes both natural and man-made events. The National Flood Insurance Program defines covered flooding as a general and temporary condition during which the surface of normally dry land is partially or completely inundated from any source (including levees). Two or more properties or two or more acres must be affected. Homeowners insurance will not cover this loss. For additional information, call the NFIP Hotline at 1-866-751-3989. ###

Additional Information


Hours of Operation

  • Monday thru Friday
  • 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Physical Address

  • Government Tower
  • 8026 Main Street, Suite 700
  • Houma, LA 70360

Mailing Address

  • P. O. Box 2768
  • Houma, LA 70361
Return To Top