You are here:

TPCG News Room

Parish President Gordon E. Dove


How Do I Submit a Request for Public Records?

Wednesday October 25, 2017 09:48 am - Posted By Online Services
How Do I Submit a Request for Public Records?

Do you have a public records request? You can easily request information from the Parish’s website.

In the How Do I box found on the left-hand side of the Parish website’s home page, type Request Public Records and click the Administration –Request Public Records link.

An overview of parish code for public records will be displayed. If you agree to the terms, select the radio button before I AGREE to these terms in the Acknowledgement section then click Continue.

Fill out the form, providing as much information about your request as possible. The field with names appearing in blue are required. Click Continue.

A summary of the request will be displayed for your review. If everything is correct, type the letters shown in the box and click Submit Public Record Request.

Your request will be sent to the records custodian, and someone will contact you when your request is ready.


Hours of Operation

  • Monday thru Friday
  • 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Physical Address

  • Government Tower
  • 8026 Main Street, Suite 700
  • Houma, LA 70360

Mailing Address

  • P. O. Box 2768
  • Houma, LA 70361
Return To Top