The Dumas Auditorium is available for public use! If you're planning a large volume gathering, consider using the Municipal or Dumas
Auditorium. Among some of the more popular uses of the Auditorium are:
- Weddings and Receptions
- Family Reunions
- Class Reunions
- Graduation Parties
- Carnival Krewe Events & Activities
- Company Meetings
- And more...
Facility is not conducive for concerts.
|Main Hall (*chairs only)
||47' Deep, 65' Wide|
|Main Hall (*tables & chairs)
|*Regular Folding Chairs, Tables 6 ft or 8 ft|
|Maintenance / Clean Up
|Meeting Room (per hour)
RENTAL RATES ARE BASED ON FOUR (4) HOURS ONLY
Same day setup/rehearsal no charge. Setup time: 8am - 4:30pm.
Alternate date for setup or rehearsal additional $50 fee per day. Rehearsal time: 2 hours maximum
- Security is mandatory and must be secured through the Houma Police Dept.
Contact Lisa Bergeron at (985) 873-6302. If no answer, please leave a detailed message and someone will return your call.
- Insurance is mandatory and can be secured through the Risk Management Department.
Contact Cheryl Lirette at (985) 873-6470. The fax number there is (985) 873-6473.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to obtain insurance and show proof $500,000 general liability coverage, bring or email one month before the event. If alchohol is going to be on the premise, you will need Host Liquor checked.
- For booking availability, please see our calendar of scheduled events.
- Check out the Rules For Renting before booking the auditorium.
- Payment Information
Applicant shall pay, in full, the balance of the rental fees (building rental, insurance, & security) at least 30 days prior to the date of the event or on the date of booking, whichever occurs later. If Applicant fails to pay the balance due on time, the TPCG may, at its option, do either of the following:
Under no circumstances shall the event be retained if Applicant fails to pay charges, fees, and late charges or fail to provide proof of insurance at least 48 hours prior to event.
- Immediately cancel this booking and terminate this contract upon written notice to the applicant at the address provided below. The date of the written notice shall serve as the date of the cancellation. TPCG shall be entitled to keep any deposit and any and all fees and charges paid by Applicant prior to the date of the written notice, or
- Up to 48 hours prior to the event date, retain the booking if Applicant remits to the TPCG the balance of the rental due in full, plus a $50.00 late charge for the first day late, plus a $10.00 charge for each additional day late.
To schedule an event and for other information, please contact Anne Picou at (985) 873-6408 - fax (985) 873-6549.