The Centralized Fleet Maintenance Division of Public Works was created to utilize all available resources to provide a modern, efficient and structured support system for all departments in the areas of purchasing, service and repair in a timely manner, and proper application, use, and value retention of all Parish owned equipment.
Centralized Fleet Maintenance offers a wide variety of services to all departments and affiliated entities of Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government. These services include:
- overseeing and maintaining a wide array of items from filters to tail light bulbs to nut and bolts and windshield wipers in support of all departments
- provide road service and help to coordinate tire services, front end work, glass work and transmission repairs as required by departments
- maintain and operate a complete fuel station and dispense all essential fluids
- monitor vendor correspondence and are constantly on the lookout for changes and innovation in equipment design and performance that will be of benefit to the Parish and it's various departments in accomplishing their mission
- with information provided by our Finance Department we maintain a recall notice file on all parish owned equipment and take any and all actions necessary to protect the interest of the parish
- mechanics are on 24 hour call
|Service Center - (985) 873-6724
Hours of Operation: Monday thru Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
|Garage - (985) 873-6772
Hours of Operation: Monday thru Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.