Solid Waste Collection
Temporary TPCG Solid Waste Department Phone Numbers
if you need to contact the TPCG Solid Waste Departnemt by phone, you are probably having difficulties thanks to Hurricane Ida.
The following phone numbers will be operational at NOON on Monday, September 6, 2021, to call TPCG Solid Waste Department:
Please use these phone numbers to contact the TPCG Solid Waste Department if you have any questions about garbage or storm debris pick-up.
- Solid Waste is collected twice weekly, including garbage and bundled residential bulky waste up to 2 cubic yards, 6 feet, and 50 lbs.
- All garbage and light materials should be bagged to reduce spillage.
- Avoid over filling the cart or packing too tightly; make sure the lid is closed.
- Normal collection is 5 AM to 8 PM.
- Containers should be placed at the curb for collection no earlier than 5 PM the day before collection and removed before the day after collection.
- Place the container as close as possible to the curb/roadside so as not to block the passage of vehicles, pedestrians, or drainage and at least 3 feet away from mailboxes, parked cars, etc.
- Complaints? Contact the TPCG Solid Waste Division within 24 hours at (985) 873-6739 or online
- The TPCG Solid Waste Divisions observes the following four holidays New Year's Day, Mardi Gras Day Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Service will resume the next scheduled collection following the holiday.